Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Artdoll Quilt Challenge


I am posting a sneak peek at my artdoll quilt for the challenge offered through QuiltArt.
I have never done a challenge before and took this on to stretch my design capabilities.  
I discovered how thin muslin is...and that it is not easy to stuff tiny tube appendages, but I am otherwise pleased.  She is now my studio muse.....asking me to come out and play!

I have named her Luna; as she is shares the face of the orb that guides my sign of the Zodiac, Cancer.  She is guardian of the "sewing room" and studio and beckons to me daily....

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled in and saying hello. I have to say how gorgeous this quilt doll is. I love the colors, the texture and different patterns that make it. Wonderful. Also, congrats on your new site!

    ReplyDelete