Sunday, March 8, 2009

6 Months later

Well.....many things have changed in the last six months.

My MIL has been diagnosed with ALS, Lou Gehrig's Disease. We have a new puppy, long haired german shephard boy named Zeus. He will be HUGE and I just adore him. My niece is to be married in June and wedding plans for my son are in full swing.

Busy with many new ideas for the wet studio that will be finished this spring out in our storage building near my husbands office. I will be working at the studio in the morning and for him in the afternoons, when they need me. Can't wait to get it finished.

This new chance to get my hands dirty will facilitate my development of my new classes. I've been asked to teach a sewing class...whatever that means. don't know whether I want to or not yet. Need to spend more time in my our studio first.

This years goals are in writing for the fist time so maybe I will be better at reaching some of the. I'm so easily distracted right now. I purchased two books on organization for the creative brain. This should help.

Working on taxes is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment