Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another piece for Charity


This is Growth II. It is the second in a series I've been working on. I rather like this. I've been contacted to submit a small piece for a charity auction for a toddler in Kearney, Ne fighting a dangerous lung condition. This is the piece I will send.
Sounds like his family has a fight on their hands and I am only too happy to help. I hope it brings in a lot of money for the cause.


And to be fair, here is the picture of DD and her SO John with their baby, Reese. He is my first grandog and I love him too.

2 comments:

  1. I love your black and gray piece, lots of movement and well balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Beautiful piece for Collage Mania.

    ...and sweet puppies too.

    Thanks for posting your link to the list.

    Cathy Arnett

    ReplyDelete