Friday, December 31, 2010

Art Journaling...one more time

This year I have decided to jump into Art Journaling with gusto.  I have join a sketchbook challenge again and signed up for Art Journaling prompts to get me started.  I have also signed up for a Ning group at Milliande for art journaling for January to get me started.  See them all here:

I participated in the 2010 Sketchbook Challenge and must have my book sent in by the 15th of January.  It's not complete....it's really not even started really....   What?  I have two weeks, from tomorrow!  haha

I will make a real effort to finish.  It has been started with Zentangle designs and drawings like them.  I used pencils to sketch and sharpie markers over the sketch.  I had some Copic makers that I hadn't tried yet and added some color with those and it bled through so I removed the ruined pages.  I got stuck there.

I have a plan to do some watercolor sketches next.  Bought a book mentioned in an earlier post that will be a real help to improving my drawing skills.  Drawing Lab for Mixed Media Artists by Carla Sonheim  Great little book to free up your skills.  Pics to follow


No comments:

Post a Comment