Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Newness

First of all.....Happy New Year!  Welcome to 2011!  This year will be great, lots of new stuff in my life and in my work.  I look forward to the challenge and the opportunity to have followers understand my work better.

I will be blogging a lot more this year in an effort to promote my work and explain more about what I do and how I do it.  To that end, I have developed a list of blog topics for different days of the week.  If I post on say Monday's, my topic will be specific to that day's designated topic;  each day has a specific topic area and that way my posts will be coherent and easier to follow and easier for me to generate without  being too stuffy...a thing I hate.

Manic Monday----list making
Tuesday Toots----a tutorial
What's New Wednesday----new work
Think Thursday----inspiration thoughts
Factoid Friday----useless knowledge from my brain
Surprise Saturday----you got it, surprise
Simply Sunday----just stuff

I'm planning to blog 3-4 times a week.  We'll see...  Please comment and give me feedback.  I know that no one is reading this now, but I hope to get some readers this year as my art audience begins to grow from just family and friends.

I have started a series of art journals.  The mania seems to be everywhere.  A journal prompt group I have joined on Milliande.com has suggested a Zebra theme to the opening page...ok  Gotta start somewhere...I'll post a scan of my master piece later.

No comments:

Post a Comment