Thursday, August 16, 2007

Finish the Job!

Well, the house painting is almost finished. Rain today made us take the day off...turned out sunny later so now I feel a little guilty but this gave me time to get some things posted on ebay and take a much needed trip to the hobby/craft store for my little "fix". Just being there makes my brain go crazy with all the possibilites for new projects!

I have a new little project almost finished using some of Mom's leftovers. She really left me many many jewels from her extensive stash. Great little project starters. I'm calling it "Triple Turn". Also this week I bought some batik fabric fro the back of the small quilt from my class with Jane Sassaman. "Pattern Play". She was so great to work with. I have loved her work since the early 90's. What fun to take a class with one of your inspirations! The two other quilts from that class will follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment