Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fast Friday Fabric Challenge Group

I have joined the Fast Friday Fabric Challenge group from the QuiltArt list.  Wow!  That's a mouthfull!  This is a group of talented art quilters who stretch themselves with a challenge on the fourth Friday of the month.  You have one week to complete and post your work. They only take new members once a year and this year, I got in!  First challenge is this week!

Deadlines...yikes.  What was I thinking!  I hate deadlines.  Haven't missed them at all since I quit teaching dancers.  I have lots of ideas floating around but NO work done.  I tried to comment on the work already done by the "go getters" and it won't connect right.  Too many email accounts messed up with the goggle accounts perhaps.  Who knows.  But I will complete this...I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment