Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good Grief...September

I really need to focus!  September is here already and the sales party is less than 30 days away.  I need to get crackin on the inventory or drop out.  Cozies, art scarves and small mixed media pieces will be the focus using my own art cloth.  Photos will have to come later.

I hate taking pictures because I suck at it!  They all look flat.  Bad lighting.   I know they need fixed but I don't have the patience or the time now to get them up to snuff.  I need a photographer who is willing to work cheap!  They don't exist.

Enough ranting....here is the very bad photo of the mixed media piece done for the Rally for One CD release party.  The band commissioned pieces to be done for each of their new songs and they were raffled off at the party.  My song was So You Say, chosen for me by my daughter cause she is singing background vocals.  My dd's honey is the drummer.  John is just the best and we wish them all the success they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment