Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Art of Silliness 3

Just signed up for this Online Drawing Workshop by Carla Sonheim.  I have the book (see below) and heard about the class from Teesha Moore's blog.  I am inspired to journal this year and I love the style of both these artists' sketching style that feels free and childlike...not childish, which I am apt to do alone.

My last experience with online class was not successful as I let other things get in the way of my classtime and I miss the interaction with "live students."  I want class to be successful for me so I hope to devote some real quality time to the lessons this time around.  I want to be successful in taking a class so I can feel comfortable in teaching an online class.

I need to make friends with my scanner again.  Can't quite remember how to do it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment